Here’s Every Achievement From Chapter 2 Of ‘Fortnite,’ Season 1 And How To Earn Them
One of the big changes in Fortnite Chapter 2 is the summation of achievements. There are a total of 52 achievements to unlock, and some of them are a bit more obvious than others.
For example, the Double Trouble achievement is unlocked by winning 10 Duos matches in Season 1.
However, the achievement “I’m a Trash Can” is unlocked by. . . well, he says “Just the worst” so I’m not really sure. Although I guess I have games that almost certainly qualify. . . .
Some of them are super easy like “In the Zone” which only requires you to land in the starting safe zone. Others are more difficult, like Squad Goals that require you to win 100 Squad Matches in Season 1, or even something like Rise & Grind which you will only get if you reach level 250 this season. .
Either way, here’s the full list. You can view the achievements in the Career tab in-game.
- Hide the Pain – You used a bandage to heal yourself during the storm.
- Pier Fishing – Catch a fish off the Sweaty Sands Pier.
- Can I speak to a manager? – Take out your frustrations on 20 Fishstick Restaurant Decorations.
- All You Can Eat Sashimi – Ate all the fish and two plastic lobsters.
- Drop Yourself – Eliminate yourself by fall damage.
- Collecting Rust – Collect 999 Metal in a single match.
- I’m Trash – Just the worst.
- In Zone – Landed inside the starting safe zone.
- Who is a good dog? – You’re a good dog. Yes you are!
- Were you raised in a barn !? – Resurrected inside the Frenzy Farm barn.
- Double Trouble – Won 10 Duos matches in Season 1.
- Champion! – Won 10 solo matches in Season 1.
- Team Goals – Won 100 team matches in Season 1.
- Cabin Fever – You’ve been in this cabin for a long time.
- Mission accomplished! – Completed all Season 1 missions.
- Bushwacker – Destroys 500 holly hedges.
- Trophy Hunter – Eliminate an opponent with a Mythic Goldfish.
- Tourist Trap – Eliminate an opponent with a trap in Misty Meadows.
- You hit a brick wall – You collected 999 stones in a single match.
- Hittin ‘the Hay – Hidden in the hay.
- Salt Bae – I drank salt.
- Desperate Times – You picked up a common pistol.
- Grass Kick – Scored a goal on the Pleasant Park soccer field.
- Two can play this game – Won 100 pair matches in Season 1.
- Victorious! – Won 100 solo matches in Season 1.
- Team Player – Won a Team Rumble match in Season 1.
- Carrying the Team – You carried a teammate for 50 yards.
- On a mission! – You have completed your first mission of Season 1.
- WARNING! – Slurpfish contain 4000% of your recommended daily toxic waste.
- Fast and Dirty – Eliminate an opponent in Dirty Docks within 60 seconds of jumping the Battle Bus.
- Submarine Submachine – Eliminate an opponent with an SMG while in the water.
- Woodchuck – Gather 999 wood in a single match.
- I have them! – Eliminate an opponent who has just opened a supply station.
- Lifeguard – Revive a stunned teammate in the water.
- Give 110% – Reached level 110 during Season 1.
- Dodged a Bullet – Used a Medkit with 1 HP.
- Savor the W Key – Win a single player match with at least 10 kills.
- Dream Team – Won a Squads match in Season 1.
- In the Winner’s Circle – Won 100 Team Rumble matches in Season 1.
- No one will believe you caught this. – Caught a mythical goldfish.
- Sleep with the Fish – Eliminated by a Mythical Goldfish.
- Raw and Wiggling – Ate a small fries or a flopper.
- Going Nuclear – Eliminated 235 opponents in Steamy Stacks.
- Gunk Ops – Gained 10,000 health or a shield in Slurpy Swamp.
- Friendly Fire – Heal your teammates for 1000 HP with the Bazooka Bandage.
- New island. Who is? – Landed on the new island for the first time.
- Impossible! – You opened 7 chests in a drive-in in a single match ?!
- Rise & Grind – Reached level 250 during Season 1.
- One True Pairing – Won a pair match in Season 1.
- Your Time to Shine – Won a single player match in Season 1.
- 10-4 Good Buddies – Won 10 team matches in Season 1.
- Nice to welcome you – You have encountered an opponent.
These are pretty funny and it’s a cool way to add some extra challenges that aren’t related to progression or the Battle Pass. Hopefully Epic keeps up their exploits every season, and maybe even bring Fortbytes back!
We can dream, right?